Zune Pass is ending can I still play music on v or something else

jabak3

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
So I got an Optimus V. Rooted. Not Rom'd Works for me.

I have had a hard time finding a App or Program that conects both the pc to the Optimus V. Basically for Music Editing. Some of the songs in the normal Music you can't change the Song Title, Artist, etc.

I use Mp3 Downloaders from the Android Market but they become unorganized with unknown artist or mixed up titles.

Is there an app or program to help me with this. I want it organized as my first problem question?

My second question

My Optimus V is nice but down the road I want to get a better phone. As I am not an expert I will be sticking to regular Virgin Mobile Phones that are better. Any suggestions? I'd love a Droid X2 but seems like a lot of trouble if even possible to run on Virgin Mobile/Sprint Network. Heard certain things but I think it is against the rules so thats not my question. Just which Virgin Mobile made phone should I get. Is it possible to use Droid x2 or similar. Not an explanation just if it is possible.

Third Question for the main title of the thread is about Zune Pass Music.

My girlfriend would recieve this phone or another by buying one. She has Verizon but as she is clumsy she just wants a smartphone for Wifi and Android. Not to pay an extra $30 for her real phone for fear of breaking it.
She is cancelling her Zune Pass but has payed for the music already. It is DRM Protected. If it is illegal to talk about Drm Removal then I will edit the post. Just Pm me or something.
If I can't remove the DRM payed music then can I at least play it with an app or something on the Optimus V or other android device after Cancelling Zune Pass.

She also wouldn't mind having the music on a USB Flash drive that could be read by her in dash DVD/CD/Reciever. Has a 6.5" - 7.0" touchscreen and a usb input. Would I have to convert or remove drm after Zune Pass is up to play on the reciever from a usb drive with the music.

Please Help.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Zune Pass is ending can I still play music on v or something

by the time your ready to upgrade, the Motorola Triumph will probably not be sold, but I can tell you right now, even though it has some quality control issues, if you get a good one, its really a top notch phone in every way.

by the time you are ready to upgrade though, VM might have a different "high end" phone available.

as for music organization. im very OCD about that, and I use MP3tag on my windows PC to organize my 26GB collection of music so every possible tag is filled out and listed. took a lot of work but now all I have to do is copy these files onto any device I want them on and they stay organized. so its totally worth it.

as for doing that on the phone, there are some apps to change mp3 tags, but your way better off doing it on a PC where you can work on entire albums at once and see the directory structure better.

as for the DRM stuff. I have NO idea. problems like that are exactly why I avoid DRM'd music. its never a headache for me.

jabak3

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

Thank you Might look for one.

I figured I would want to edit on pc then transfer to phone. So the MP3tag sounds like a good program. I will look it up now.
I hate not being able to organize. I tried doing it by adding the info via Windows media player and I think some got moved but for some reason others stayed the same.

For mp3 downloaders. Is there one that works on both the pc and the phone. So I can just put it directly on the pc and then edit and transfer. Basically the same program used on my phone for my pc as well.

Drm is a headache. I thought it was funny because Microsoft started a lawsuit against someone they thought was hacking them and taking the music. They called it "Copyright Infringement". But after the notice was put on the news everywhere. He made an upgrade to his program that removed drm or replaced it. Then dissapeared and hid for a while. They dropped the lawsuit simply because... They couldn't find him....Microsoft couldn't find someone are you kidding me???. So they left with their tail in between their legs and dropped the lawsuit. He then came out of hiding without any punishment. I read the story and ROFL. We all know Facebook keeps data but denies it. IP Addresses, searches, other website views, etc. So to be protected you have to use a plugin that fights it or puts a random ip address. You would think that Microsoft would be a little more advanced than Facebook lol.

2stupid

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

tunebite works to remove drm. legally through analog loophole

jabak3

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I've started using spotify. Love it. I can only make playlists but there are recording programs I can use as well to make songs for her zune.

But my issue is that the spotify isn't free but I can afford 10 for a month and record then put them on my pc and phone.

My new problem is although I can do playlists for albums. Now if I want to keep spotify I can't organize them for spotify playlist streaming. So I guess I will have to manually do the recording and organize them after.

Does anyone know the best equalizer settings and song settings for louder better quality playback. I want to convert the songs to best quality but don't know what the max settings or if there is a good free program to do so

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad