Optimus V stuck on LG screen

tsunamio

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Please help me resolve this problem:

Lg optimus v stuck on LG logo and won't boot. I can't get into recovery. Home+VU+PWR doesn't work either. Help!

tsunamio

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
IDK! everything worked fine. I had the Cynogenmod 7 i believed with gingerbread and when I rebooted all the apps got deleted and it would takin me long time to restore the apps with Titanium so I wanted to return it to stock rom but then I guess it didn't go as planned and so my dilema.

Any help? I don't want to waste the grandfather plan of $25. I am contemplating switching to GSM if I can't get the LG phone unbrick. :(

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
You can install a rom with ADB, however I suspect the phone may be defective given your description.
You can find used OV's for $60 if you look around, new ones on sale for not much more if you can find them.

I almost did the same as you, but make sure you know exactly what you bill will be with T-Mobile. Many of their plans have taxes on top of the amount indicated, which can be another $15 a month.

Reactions: tsunamio

danrafter44

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
You can install a rom with ADB, however I suspect the phone may be defective given your description.
You can find used OV's for $60 if you look around, new ones on sale for not much more if you can find them.

I almost did the same as you, but make sure you know exactly what you bill will be with T-Mobile. Many of their plans have taxes on top of the amount indicated, which can be another $15 a month.
I have an LG Optimus Slider (Virgin Mobile LGVM701) that is stuck on the LG logo screen. The phone was given to me so I have no idea what happened. However, I would like to try to fix it IF possible.

How do I load a new rom? Any help would be awesome....thanks!

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Wrong forum, you need the Optimus Slider forum.

They probably installed a rom and didn't do it right or used Rom Manager, but it's only a guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech