Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Check it out: I was running IHO Backside, but I went back to Harmonia for the battery life! It's awesome baby.

I'm experimenting witb darker themes abd icons to save battery life. If you know any for Froyo, lmk plz... This is Go Launcher with Nanairo and Blux themes. My only complaint? I want a 4x1 beautiful clock widget but there is only clock and weather! :( Anyways any comments are appreciated.

Click to view quoted image

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I made some dark themes for bumblebee resurrected, and there are other dark themes out there, you just need to google, but like I said, I made themes for bumblebee and I know for a fact that leslieann has some dark themes for harmonia 1 (they may only be status bar mods though).

Reactions: droidmyme

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I think thats how it works?
Edit Got it

What a nice lockscreen you've got there :D

Can I just say how awesome it is to see people using my stuff? I now see why ROM developers keep going all the time. To know that thousands of people are using stuff that you made, the feeling must be amazing. I know I get excited when I see one or two people using my lockscreen or my wallpaper. I just wish more of the 3,000 people that have downloaded it would show it off!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
What a nice lockscreen you've got there :D

Can I just say how awesome it is to see people using my stuff? I now see why ROM developers keep going all the time. To know that thousands of people are using stuff that you made, the feeling must be amazing. I know I get excited when I see one or two people using my lockscreen or my wallpaper. I just wish more of the 3,000 people that have downloaded it would show it off!

That rush is what keeps me going. It's the greatest feeling in the world. But you should feel it more. See, ROM developing is device specific (unless you want to count CNA or CM or even AOKP), so you will only get downloads from the people that own the device. Kind of a bummer, but when you're gettting 1000+ downloads on 1 release after about 5 days, it feels pretty good :)

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
That rush is what keeps me going. It's the greatest feeling in the world. But you should feel it more. See, ROM developing is device specific (unless you want to count CNA or CM or even AOKP), so you will only get downloads from the people that own the device. Kind of a bummer, but when you're gettting 1000+ downloads on 1 release after about 5 days, it feels pretty good :)

Sounds addicting! Lol ;)

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
4c62d649-e54c-45a1.jpg
4c62d649-e554-bbf4.jpg

Loving these icons. :p

Miui GB + BeatsAudio with xLoud and DspManager

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Dats cool very cool noob :p where'd u get those?

Their a community ICONS from a bunch of MIUI people. I have to find the link. Signa.
They are nice, but personally I don't think that there is enough contrast between them and the background, just a thought.
It's the dock. :p

The dock I changed.

EDIT: I stared for awhile, and I thought about it. Your right. I found a better wallpaper. I'll post later. :D

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Check this out, guys: finally found a configuration I am rly happy with! :) It's simple and not nearly as customizeable as CM7, but battery life is really good and a dark theme helps!

Ok here's my settings if it helps someone:

Harmonia 1.8
Black statbar addon
GO Launcher,ZT art Classic black theme w/default icons, Colorbox theme black menu
Beautiful widgets 4x1 superclock with Gingerbread superclock skin and NONE weather skin by Drew Richards :p

Critiques ok, but dont be too harsh now lol :D

lokito15

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Went back to IHO backside because my battery life started dropping badly on MIUI and went back to a theme I used before created a fourth homescreen and lock screen though so I decided to share those two. I also changed every icon to match the theme and deleted the app drawer. I like folders way better lol.

screenshot-1335198343528.png

screenshot-1335198394571.png

screenshot-1335269116039.png

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site

I like it simple

Nice setup! What are these icons? I don;t think I've seen them before.

Went back to IHO backside because my battery life started dropping badly on MIUI and went back to a theme I used before created a fourth homescreen and lock screen though so I decided to share those two. I also changed every icon to match the theme and deleted the app drawer. I like folders way better lol.

Really excellent setup! Gotta love that lunar :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781