Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 1304
Like Tree221Likes
  1. #776  
    topdawg661's Avatar

    Posts
    339 Posts
    ROM
    The GODZILLA Rom

    Default

    Jmz the dev for virgin mobile HTC one v advises you not to go over 1.5ghz. Haven't got to try it yet tho. Will when I get a chance.

    Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2
  2. #777  

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    I don't understand how exactly to overclock Super high phones. What's the best Minimal Overclock?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I have always kept it the same as stock has it or lower if it will let me. There is no reason to have the phone dying faster when not even using it.
  3. #778  
    Octahedron's Avatar

    Posts
    321 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIv4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emburybrett View Post
    Htc phones have always worked wonders for overclocking! I shocked they dont have it to 1.8 yet.
    It goes all the way to 2 ghz. I just put it at 1.7. Gonna go down to 1.5 to be safe though. Who needs 1.7 ghz on a phone anyway?

    Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2
  4. #779  

    Default

    Went for a Sense 4 lookalike. I'm in love with that One V. Can't wait for it.

    Maybe I'll make this my first DeviantArt. Got it to work on GB even better.






    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    kcls likes this.
  5. #780  
    cammykool's Avatar
    Resident idiot

    Posts
    944 Posts
    Global Posts
    957 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Went for a Sense 4 lookalike. I'm in love with that One V. Can't wait for it.

    Maybe I'll make this my first DeviantArt. Got it to work on GB even better.




    Click to view quoted image
    Click to view quoted image


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    dammit man! kep me in the loop get me updted!
    Galaxy S3 (d2vzw): CM11
    LG Optimus V: TVALL ICS
    Motorola Droid: CM10
    Sero 7 Pro: davemper CM11
    ThatGuyLurkin likes this.
  6. #781  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cammykool View Post
    dammit man! kep me in the loop get me updted!
    I'll PM/TXT(When bill is paid) you when I fix superuser. Rom has no root. I use a SuperSU zip.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #782  
    kcls's Avatar

    Posts
    910 Posts
    ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    Got a new one



    Details, but you probably already know the icons :P
    Last edited by kcls; 08-21-2012 at 01:58 PM.
    ThatGuyLurkin likes this.
  8. #783  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,975 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    KCLS, props once again. Excellent work. Those icons are pure hotness.
    --Chris [cole2kb]
    Thanked by:
    kcls 
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #784  
    kcls's Avatar

    Posts
    910 Posts
    ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    KCLS, props once again. Excellent work. Those icons are pure hotness.
    Thanks so much man! They should be released lather this week, I'm pretty psyched
    Thanked by:
  10. #785  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcls View Post
    Got a new one

    Click to view quoted image


    Details, but you probably already know the icons :P
    Hey Kcls, Center clock?

    Flash this
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9znls4r34tzjh9y

    Only bug I noticed is that when it says preparing SD card, it will say 012345678910 mounting or something like that.


    Edit: MAKE A BACKUP


    Carrier on pull down changed to:

    To Unlock, press Menu then 0.

    When in Airplane mode




    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ThatGuyLurkin; 08-21-2012 at 03:55 PM.
  11. #786  
    cammykool's Avatar
    Resident idiot

    Posts
    944 Posts
    Global Posts
    957 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    I'll PM/TXT(When bill is paid) you when I fix superuser. Rom has no root. I use a SuperSU zip.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    try before wednesday thats when my new phone gets here
    Galaxy S3 (d2vzw): CM11
    LG Optimus V: TVALL ICS
    Motorola Droid: CM10
    Sero 7 Pro: davemper CM11
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #787  
    kcls's Avatar

    Posts
    910 Posts
    ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Hey Kcls, Center clock?

    Flash this
    signed_update-Theme.zip

    Only bug I noticed is that when it says preparing SD card, it will say 012345678910 mounting or something like that.


    Edit: MAKE A BACKUP


    Carrier on pull down changed to:

    To Unlock, press Menu then 0.

    When in Airplane mode




    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks a lot man, but I think I'd rather try to do it myself so I can do it when I flash new ROMs. I've been following a guide to change it, but whenever I ADB Push the SystemUI.apk back to my phone, the statusbar disappears. It even disappears when I only decompile/recompile/push, so I think it has something to do with the permissions getting messed up or it being signed wrong.. So I need to try: Signing, and using flashable zips to replace the SystemUI so the permissions don't get messed up. Do you think this would work?:

    Pull SystemUI.apk
    Decompile with APKTool
    Make edits to XML
    Recompile with APKTool
    Replace the SystemUI in the zip that you gave me with my modified SystemUI
    flash?

    Or do I need to sign the systemUI first? And what do I sign it with? Lol I tried for an entire day and never got it XD
    Thanked by:
  13. #788  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cammykool View Post
    try before wednesday thats when my new phone gets here
    Im going to be REALLY busy that day. Thursday I take a plane to Florida. Ill try





    Quote Originally Posted by kcls View Post
    Thanks a lot man, but I think I'd rather try to do it myself so I can do it when I flash new ROMs. I've been following a guide to change it, but whenever I ADB Push the SystemUI.apk back to my phone, the statusbar disappears. It even disappears when I only decompile/recompile/push, so I think it has something to do with the permissions getting messed up or it being signed wrong.. So I need to try: Signing, and using flashable zips to replace the SystemUI so the permissions don't get messed up. Do you think this would work?:

    Pull SystemUI.apk
    Decompile with APKTool
    Make edits to XML
    Recompile with APKTool
    Replace the SystemUI in the zip that you gave me with my modified SystemUI
    flash?

    Or do I need to sign the systemUI first? And what do I sign it with? Lol I tried for an entire day and never got it XD
    At least you can recompile. My System won't decompile at all! I always get an error and it doesn't decompile right.

    Try using Solid Explorer and mark the permissions. That's what I do. I find it easier since I'm on my device more than PC. After copying to system, and marking permissions, reboot and you should have it.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #789  
    kcls's Avatar

    Posts
    910 Posts
    ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Im going to be REALLY busy that day. Thursday I take a plane to Florida. Ill try







    At least you can recompile. My System won't decompile at all! I always get an error and it doesn't decompile right.

    Try using Solid Explorer and mark the permissions. That's what I do. I find it easier since I'm on my device more than PC. After copying to system, and marking permissions, reboot and you should have it.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Mine wouldn't either at first but I downloaded a different version of apktool that works with decompiling/compiling ICS apps. Pm me if you want it/ want to know how to use it.

    Tapatalk from my Optimus V
  15. #790  
    sellers86's Avatar

    Posts
    1,840 Posts
    ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

    Default

    delete
    Guess whos coming back!
  16. #791  
    clodfelterac's Avatar
    Samurai Dev

    Posts
    736 Posts
    ROM
    IllusionB / OM

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    ahhhhh....
    icons-
    Android Icons | ICS Plates HD by ~lostintortola on deviantART
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**-1.png   Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**-2.png   Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**-3.png   Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**-0.png   Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**-4.png  

    Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**-5.png  
    Last edited by clodfelterac; 08-24-2012 at 03:41 AM.
  17. #792  
    Ryuk6666's Avatar

    Posts
    1,029 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clodfelterac View Post
    ahhhhh....
    Daaaaaaannnnnngggggg, I'm loving those icons!!!! Where did you get them??? D:

    Sent from my Paranoid OV
  18. #793  
    clodfelterac's Avatar
    Samurai Dev

    Posts
    736 Posts
    ROM
    IllusionB / OM

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    i like them too... very nice looking and theres a ton of them... updated post with link... :-)
    Thanked by:
  19. #794  
    arnold1997's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    ROM
    My Version Of CNA

    Default

    Hello guys havent been on the forums for about 2-3 months. I bought an elite then sold it. Now switching to tmobile with an htc one s. So since i like this community i might as well share a screenshot of my HTC One S.




    Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**-uploadfromtaptalk1345880112028.jpg  
  20. #795  

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    a friend of mine recently gave me a virgin mobile lg optimus v, which he had flashed. i tried to reset the phone but not it won't work. all it does when i boot it up is got to clockworkmod recoevery v3.2.0.1 menu. i'm at my wits end
  21. #796  
    xxlemonxx's Avatar

    Posts
    255 Posts
    ROM
    A10 (C.a.i)/ Hydro Kernal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleach-king-420 View Post
    a friend of mine recently gave me a virgin mobile lg optimus v, which he had flashed. i tried to reset the phone but not it won't work. all it does when i boot it up is got to clockworkmod recoevery v3.2.0.1 menu. i'm at my wits end
    Look up how to flash a Rom on youtube he has one in his sd card I hope

    Sent from my HTC One V
  22. #797  

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    it doesn't have my device
  23. #798  

    Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

    can anyone help me?!?!?!?
  24. #799  
    anthonycr's Avatar
    Themer. You've seen them

    Posts
    2,120 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleach-king-420 View Post
    can anyone help me?!?!?!?
    This is the wrong thread to be asking how to flash a rom (just for future reference)

    Here is a reference list by a resident developer that you should read through and in it will be links to everything you possibly will need.

    A Pathway to ROM-flashing
    Thanked by:
    kcls 
  25. #800  
    sellers86's Avatar

    Posts
    1,840 Posts
    ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

    Default

    see post 808

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sellers86; 08-26-2012 at 09:22 PM.
    Guess whos coming back!
    Ryuk6666 and clodfelterac like this.
Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions