Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 49505152
Results 1,276 to 1,293 of 1293
Like Tree216Likes

Default Re: Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

Quote Originally Posted by badblue1__ View Post
    Check this out :

Also, you should have the theme chooser app if your runnin cm7, just Google theme chooser themes for cm7, there should be something that catches your eye, especially over at XDA.
    The playstore has many free themes as well.
    *facepalm* Yes I already went through all of them. They all are not what I want or are missing things or are not MDPI or yeah just something lol.

brothersoft is working on me a theme

However if I learned how to theme that'd be great. Another nerd trait I could add to my personality.

ROM
    BACKside, TMU Bugless

Quote Originally Posted by TrikkJames View Post
    *facepalm* Yes I already went through all of them. They all are not what I want or are missing things or are not MDPI or yeah just something lol.

brothersoft is working on me a theme
    Who is brothersoft? :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk 2
    #_ Guru-to-Noob Translator C:/_ .
    badblue1__ likes this.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brotherswing View Post
    Who is brothersoft? :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk 2
    I knew that sounded wrong xD lol brotherswing*
    Thanked by:
    badblue1__ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Surendar6587 View Post

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    UCCW?

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

ROM
    BACKside, TMU Bugless

New and improved!
    #_ Guru-to-Noob Translator C:/_ .
    Thanked by 2:
    daffy_duck_nj and badblue1__ like this.

ROM
    AOKP

Hey guys! It's been a while! Don't have my s2 anymore as you can probably see. Here's my new home screen from my Big and Beautiful LG G2. this phone is an absolute beast. Best phone I've ever owned. It's a powerhouse and has amazing battery life!

Sent from my Verizon LG G2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Octahedron View Post
    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    What lock screen is that?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    DUCK!

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    ROM
    OM-Mandylion/jawz101

Running bigsupersquid's KitKat, internal version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**-screenshot_2014-03-18-21-19-30.png  
    Thanked by:
    badblue1__ likes this.

Miss my OV, still keeping my phone stock despite all the custom rom choices Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**-uploadfromtaptalk1395442137172.jpg

ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by _alexkta View Post
    Miss my OV, still keeping my phone stock despite all the custom rom choices Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395442137172.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	108959

I know how you feel. My OV has been sitting in a drawer collecting dust for a long time. And I'm keeping mine stock as well despite all the ROMs out there for the G2. How is the Moto G?

ROM
    AOKP

Another screenie. No layout change but I found the gs5 wallpaper and I have to say, it's pretty nice. I'll attach it below for those who want it.
    Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**-uploadfromtaptalk1395442766847.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    I know how you feel. My OV has been sitting in a drawer collecting dust for a long time. And I'm keeping mine stock as well despite all the ROMs out there for the G2. How is the Moto G?

I wish I still had mine, I lost it 😢 & oh the Moto g is incredible on battery life I could go 2 days without a charge & it has an amazing speaker like wow its so loud, & smooth performance considering I'm running faux kernel which makes it 100x better, only real con for me is the camera which is only 5 MP, but at 200$ for a quad core phone with 16gb storage unlocked its a steal

ROM
    AOKP

I wish I still had mine, I lost it 😢 & oh the Moto g is incredible on battery life I could go 2 days without a charge & it has an amazing speaker like wow its so loud, & smooth performance considering I'm running faux kernel which makes it 100x better, only real con for me is the camera which is only 5 MP, but at 200$ for a quad core phone with 16gb storage unlocked its a steal

That's too bad. And that is a pretty good deal especially for quad core. I hopped onto a family friends family plan and I only have to pay for my part so I payed $50 for this G2 and it is stunningly amazing. It's obviously blazing fast with the snapdragon 800. I haven't even rooted it. It doesn't need it. And the battery life is great like yours. But what I know You probably don't wanna hear is this camera :P it is so amazing. There is so much detail that it blew me away. And with the optical image stabilization it takes great low light pics. But still, if I was still on prepaid I would have probably gotten the Moto G myself. So great choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    That's too bad. And that is a pretty good deal especially for quad core. I hopped onto a family friends family plan and I only have to pay for my part so I payed $50 for this G2 and it is stunningly amazing. It's obviously blazing fast with the snapdragon 800. I haven't even rooted it. It doesn't need it. And the battery life is great like yours. But what I know You probably don't wanna hear is this camera :P it is so amazing. There is so much detail that it blew me away. And with the optical image stabilization it takes great low light pics. But still, if I was still on prepaid I would have probably gotten the Moto G myself. So great choice!

Yea the camera isn't the best but not the worst I can get a good picture with the right settings, and Yea OIS seems neat to have, lucky & in a couple months I'm buying the nexus 5 since that phone looks amazing

ROM
    AOKP

Yea the camera isn't the best but not the worst I can get a good picture with the right settings, and Yea OIS seems neat to have, lucky & in a couple months I'm buying the nexus 5 since that phone looks amazing

It actually is an amazing device. I have a friend who owns one and its pretty smooth.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 49505152