Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Idk what ICS does over GB besides the facial unlock, but it seems the options for folders are much better!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Idk what ICS does over GB besides the facial unlock, but it seems the options for folders are much better!

You can't use facial unlock on our phones. ICS is an enormous UI change basically, with (like you said) added functionality for face unlock, more integration of google into the OS, I can't really think of much either. But I must say that the UI feels much better than gingerbread, not as ugly, and is designed to be easier to understand (presence of menu buttons onscreen).

Reactions: droidmyme

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Cold as Ice with some reloaded ICS
Hoping A&M will do good in the SEC:eek:

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
BqSkn.png

-
C5Pcr.png

Nothing special, Harmonia 2 and Cookies!!!!

Last edited:

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Dude, make an adw/LP theme and sell it on the market. I guarantee you'll make money.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Thats what I was planning on doing. Making all the nice icons like these into a pay theme, and putting less, not-so-nice icons in a free version to entice people to buy the paid one. And I'm gonna put a .psd and a download of the .pngs from the free version in a zip, and give them all the icons in a zip when/if they donate. I've got it all planned out :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay