_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
ysaqyhy4.jpg

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! It's been a while! Don't have my s2 anymore as you can probably see. Here's my new home screen from my Big and Beautiful LG G2.
2u3ajaja.jpg
this phone is an absolute beast. Best phone I've ever owned. It's a powerhouse and has amazing battery life!

Sent from my Verizon LG G2 using Tapatalk

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Another screenie. No layout change but I found the gs5 wallpaper and I have to say, it's pretty nice. I'll attach it below for those who want it.
u9ysypuz.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1395442766847.jpg

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I know how you feel. My OV has been sitting in a drawer collecting dust for a long time. And I'm keeping mine stock as well despite all the ROMs out there for the G2. How is the Moto G?

I wish I still had mine, I lost it 😢 & oh the Moto g is incredible on battery life I could go 2 days without a charge & it has an amazing speaker like wow its so loud, & smooth performance considering I'm running faux kernel which makes it 100x better, only real con for me is the camera which is only 5 MP, but at 200$ for a quad core phone with 16gb storage unlocked its a steal

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I wish I still had mine, I lost it 😢 & oh the Moto g is incredible on battery life I could go 2 days without a charge & it has an amazing speaker like wow its so loud, & smooth performance considering I'm running faux kernel which makes it 100x better, only real con for me is the camera which is only 5 MP, but at 200$ for a quad core phone with 16gb storage unlocked its a steal

That's too bad. And that is a pretty good deal especially for quad core. I hopped onto a family friends family plan and I only have to pay for my part so I payed $50 for this G2 and it is stunningly amazing. It's obviously blazing fast with the snapdragon 800. I haven't even rooted it. It doesn't need it. And the battery life is great like yours. But what I know You probably don't wanna hear is this camera :p it is so amazing. There is so much detail that it blew me away. And with the optical image stabilization it takes great low light pics. But still, if I was still on prepaid I would have probably gotten the Moto G myself. So great choice!

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
That's too bad. And that is a pretty good deal especially for quad core. I hopped onto a family friends family plan and I only have to pay for my part so I payed $50 for this G2 and it is stunningly amazing. It's obviously blazing fast with the snapdragon 800. I haven't even rooted it. It doesn't need it. And the battery life is great like yours. But what I know You probably don't wanna hear is this camera :p it is so amazing. There is so much detail that it blew me away. And with the optical image stabilization it takes great low light pics. But still, if I was still on prepaid I would have probably gotten the Moto G myself. So great choice!

Yea the camera isn't the best but not the worst I can get a good picture with the right settings, and Yea OIS seems neat to have, lucky :p & in a couple months I'm buying the nexus 5 since that phone looks amazing

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yea the camera isn't the best but not the worst I can get a good picture with the right settings, and Yea OIS seems neat to have, lucky :p & in a couple months I'm buying the nexus 5 since that phone looks amazing

It actually is an amazing device. I have a friend who owns one and its pretty smooth.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
A new look, for now.

All work on my themes has stopped, my family fell victim to a crooked moving company and we lost everything. I still have my computer, but I have far too much to do right now. I hope to resume work in a few months, when we've had a chance to rebuild our lives.

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
A new look, for now.

[url]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff489/brotherswing/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05-09-16-35-52.jpg[/URL]

All work on my themes has stopped, my family fell victim to a crooked moving company and we lost everything. I still have my computer, but I have far too much to do right now. I hope to resume work in a few months, when we've had a chance to rebuild our lives.

Whoa, that's terrible news bro, i hope you have insurance, but i know even with insurance, some things just can't be replaced. Hopefully, maybe they can catch the culprits and they get what's coming to them! Don't really know what to say brotherswing, but good luck with rebuilding your lives and memories.

I believe in karma, what goes around, comes around. Keep your head and spirit up, good things will come, good luck my friend. :)

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
No worries, it was just stuff. Everything that couldn't be replaced was in the van with us. We wanted a fresh start, but this isn't quite what I had in mind.

New and improved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol