Netflix

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Grrr.. my Netflix quit working. I was using the special version that worked perfect with the OV but now it forced me to update otherwise it said my phone was unregistered. The new version works but video is all choppy.

Why can't they just leave well enough alone?

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
as hardware advances, software developers update their apps to take advantage, sometimes that means dropping support for very, very old hardware like the OV.

more and more you will find apps that either dont work, or completely stop supporting the OV after an update.

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I understand but I had found a version of netflix that had been modified.. basically it was an older version (1.2.1?) that was changed to disable updating. It worked great for several months.

Then recently it started saying that an update was available but I would just click on NO and it would work fine.

Then a week later it said my device wasn't registered anymore with Netflix and once again prodded me to do the update. I did (1.7.1 I think) and now it works but like I said it's choppy and out of sync once again.

If I revert back down to the old version it won't connect.

I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about this issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1