Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android in training

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Status Bar Icons

Does anyone know where I can go to find new icons for my 3G, Signal, and Battery other then UOT?

Default Re: Status Bar Icons

Do some basic searches on the internet for like status bar icons, etc. or pulling something you like from a theme you find.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    ROM
    Miui

Default Re: Status Bar Icons

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Do some basic searches on the internet for like status bar icons, etc. or pulling something you like from a theme you find.
    Let me add on that they have to be MDPI or you'll have to resize them :3

ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

Go to xda an go to the android themes section. Look around for one you like (Currently I'm using goldenMIUI one, really nice.) Download the mtz, rename it to .zip and extract it. Find the systemui, rename it to systemui.zip and extract it. Look in there for statusbar icons. That's where I get all mine. Swithch them out for the ones in your framework from your phone or your favorite theme Chooser theme.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V