Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

Default Help set up V9 Supercharger?

Title says all...

But please, don't link me to the thread.... I tried to understand it, but just didn't. I fail.

ROM
    AOKP 4.1.1

Default Re: Help set up V9 Supercharger?

How about a link?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    SAMLOKA

its v6 btw.

if you have bobzhome roms I believe the scripts are already pre installed..

first thing always have or make a back up

verify that the rom youre using has busybox pre installed or install it from the market ( i believe all IHO roms and current roms have busybox installed)

download the pdf or txt V6 script file ( no need to rename anything if you dont want to ) ( it should be the second to the last on that download list)

install script manager from the app store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....scriptmanager

run the script manger (app) and search for the v6 script on your sdcard ...

[HL]click on the v6 file and run it as root when asked by the built in menu (toggle the small superuser icon) .[/HL]

DO NOT CHECK THE RUN ON START UP

go through the few initial set up on script manger for the V6..reboot using the built in option (v6) and youre good to go
    Last edited by notown; 03-28-2012 at 11:28 PM.

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

I suggest you don't use the Nitros Lag Nullifier feature, for some odd reason it ends up borking the wifi.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

Also the 3g booster borks my airplane mode. Which I need or my battery will be dead while I'm at work because I work in a secret underground bunker where we autopsy aliens.. oops I said too much (actually I work at a grocery store with bad reception but that's boring)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    1,575 Global Posts
    ROM
    Some arrogant a-holes

Quote Originally Posted by pbailey212 View Post
    Also the 3g booster borks my airplane mode. Which I need or my battery will be dead while I'm at work because I work in a secret underground bunker where we autopsy aliens.. oops I said too much (actually I work at a grocery store with bad reception but that's boring)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    I swear walmart has a signal blocker on t-mobile in their stores. I use to get full bars on VM in the local supercenter but t-mo will jump around like kris-kross's song jump.

Noob I suggest not even messing with this. It might make your phone faster but at what cost? Im not sure if Jerry and the other devs are adding in the tweaks but I know if they are you can end up with worse results because of duplicate entries.

Quote Originally Posted by Eollie View Post
    I swear walmart has a signal blocker on t-mobile in their stores. I use to get full bars on VM in the local supercenter but t-mo will jump around like kris-kross's song jump.

Noob I suggest not even messing with this. It might make your phone faster but at what cost? Im not sure if Jerry and the other devs are adding in the tweaks but I know if they are you can end up with worse results because of duplicate entries.
    I agree with you about Walmart. Its like the Bermuda triangle of T-Mobile reception.

Sent from my LG -VM670 CM7

ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

Lmao

tappin',talkin' from my ov