Foxfi not on market

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Firefox doesn't officially support our phones due to the arm6 processor. If you go to their site it just directs you to play store. There is a version floating Around somewhere that someone opted to our phones but last I tried it it didn't run well.

For alternatives you can try Opera Mobile or Dolphin. I use Opera and I'm happy with it. I like it syncs my bookmarks between my PC, phone and tablet.

Last edited:

acidiumsix

May 22, 2012
Visit site
If you really want it..(foxfi) visit howardforums and search for "foxfi banned" in their forum...you will find a link there. I was no longer finding it on googplay and when I tried the download from other sites it said "not available from your carrier" (virgin mobile) but the link found at www.howardforums downloaded a perfect version instantly...at my own risk of course..but I scanned it for virus first and its groovy! Never give up!

acidiumsix

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Now what any others?

HOWARDFORUMS under title..."foxfi banned" there's a link provided that will solve your issue...it solved mine...(sorry I'm not a copy and paste kinda guy) lm running an lg optimus slider on virgin and every other route came up "not available through your carrier" when I tried to download or it just wasn't there but this worked.