Virgin Mobile Updates

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I paid my phone today and i saw a model of the HTC One with Beats Audio at the virgin/boost store. The lady told me it would be a 3G phone with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) and would price around 300 dollars. You would need the 35 dollar plan and they will have a confirmed price and would be in stock next week. I decided to ask her why the OV phone model wasnt there anymore. She said that virgin decided to stop selling it and therefore there probably wont be a gingerbread update.

BOOST MOBILE NEWS-
I also saw a HTC Evo model for Boost Mobile. Its going to be a 4G phone with ICS and its a 55 dollar plan. The great part is that they are offering WIFI TETHERING to pcs, laptops, etc etc for 10 extra dollars a month (so 65 dollars). Is it worth it? Ice Cream Sandwich goodness with 4G and LEGAL tethering?

-sorry if this was posted elsewhere-

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Old news is old. And there are literally two posts about this already.

hey the member is participating in the forums and posting relevant news that others may have missed in some of the over bloated threads that always seem to go off topic. so lighten up and stop being a smart ass about whether its old news or not. thanks for the news post :thumbup: ( some of these rude asses need to be reigned in)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I knew VM would get the One V but I didn't know it would come so soon.

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from a ______ with Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995