How to enable emoji's

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I figured this out the other night. I'm not sure if it works on other devices I'm using an OV running cai. Like I said I didn't know about this until last night, and I'm sure there are plenty of you guys who haven't figured it out either. I hope I help.

INSTRUCTIONS: okay you won't need any messaging app other than stock. So go into your stock messaging app, and hit the menu button. Go into settings, and find emojis support, and check that. Then right above that (on my phone) check the option that says Unicode support. These options both are under extra settings!

Now to get the emojis go your messaging, go into a new message or one that your already talking to (your girl :D, hit the menu button and it gives the option the insert smiley's and the option to insert emojis! The rest is easy :)

HOPE I HELPED.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

MrJedi

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I think the ROM you are using has a non-standard messaging. My CyanogenMod build does not have that, and I am pretty sure it uses the stock AOSP app.

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This will only work on cold as ice?<br />
<br />
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I'm not sure dude, nobody really said anything about it so idk.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I believe it only works on Cold As Ice, because I don't see this option on BACKside 0502.
Once Cold As Ice gets more updates and fixes more stuff, I'll flash it, and use this.
Thanks for the info!

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Wrong forum. This discussion is on what works for the LG Optimus V. You need to look in the LG Optimus G forum for support for your phone.
AndyOpie150