I think I'm bricked!

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
So i was trying to launch recovery mode to clear stuff. I did the volume down, home and power button. It turned on but it shows nothing but black screen. I can't do anything now! Should I pull battery out or what. I need help! I need urgent message!

Last edited:

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
is it plug in?
yes I have it in the charger EDIT: unplugged it and it turned off I turned it on and its orking perfectly. So what did you want me to do to run this properly. ( i kinda dont want to do it i dont wanna risk a permanent brick but if i have to do it i will) but then again i do want to overclock it...

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
BTW how do i wipe delvic cache and cache? One more thing how do I get adb access? and how do i know if i already have it. Sorry for all these questions im just new to rooting/recovery stuff and all these fancy files/terms/roms and stuff

Last edited:

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Download Flash image Gui and the recovery from the second link i posted if you haven't already.

Put the recovery on the root of the sd card and rename to recovery.img.

Install flash image gui, give it superuser acces, click browse and select the recovery. Below where it says browse there are two choices kernel and recovery pick the recovery one then press flash image.

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Download Flash image Gui and the recovery from the second link i posted if you haven't already.

Put the recovery on the root of the sd card and rename to recovery.img.

Install flash image gui, give it superuser acces, click browse and select the recovery. Below where it says browse there are two choices kernel and recovery pick the recovery one then press flash image.
Wow thanks it worked! many thanks!

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Okay I was more quests (lol). Is the file you gave me a custom recovery or can only work from the app. can I launch it with vol. down,home and power button like other custom recovery?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11