Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Jelly Bean

If I were to get a jelly bean rom that makes my android firmware jellybean will I be able to get apps from google play to show up as if I had jellybean? I a gamer on android since I am quite young and it would be nice to get access to those games. Also if so what is the best jelly bean like rom to get with least bugs?

From what I understand this check is done within the build properties and can be manipulated regardless of rom. Doesn't mean the games'll run but should install!

Sent via AC on my OV w/ Harmonia2 :-)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Jelly Bean

Okay know any good jelly bean roms for lg optimus v then?

ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

There's only 1 JB ROM made for the Optimus, and you'll find it in the Rooting, ROMs and Hacks subforum. If your still an amateur ROM flasher, however, I'd recommend a flavor of IHO Gingerbread, such as Mirage first. It has absolutely no bugs. Then step it up to an ICS ROM, such as Quattrimus CM9, which has a few minor bugs, and when you are comfortable with that, flash the CM10 ROM. It has quite a few bugs. You will have to understand how to Partition your SD Card for CM9 and CM10. You will have to be rooted (I assume you already are?) And if you aren't, stay away from ROM Manager.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    A10 (C.a.i)/ Hydro Kernal

Quote Originally Posted by kcls View Post
    There's only 1 JB ROM made for the Optimus, and you'll find it in the Rooting, ROMs and Hacks subforum. If your still an amateur ROM flasher, however, I'd recommend a flavor of IHO Gingerbread, such as Mirage first. It has absolutely no bugs. Then step it up to an ICS ROM, such as Quattrimus CM9, which has a few minor bugs, and when you are comfortable with that, flash the CM10 ROM. It has quite a few bugs. You will have to understand how to Partition your SD Card for CM9 and CM10. You will have to be rooted (I assume you already are?) And if you aren't, stay away from ROM Manager.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    There's two jb ROMs actually

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I already have mirage rom been using it for awhile now I think imma go to ics then and see how it is

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Jelly Bean

Strangely Ive tried running Quattrimus on my optimus v with reboots every time i try to text, or anything else that requires my android to think. I've been using CM10 all day with little to know issues.

ROM
    quattrimus cm9

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEyeszs View Post
    Strangely Ive tried running Quattrimus on my optimus v with reboots every time i try to text, or anything else that requires my android to think. I've been using CM10 all day with little to know issues.
    Are you overclocked on cm9 ?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2