| || |
Yeah, I think Im going to hold on to my Optimus V for just a few more months, and then around thanksgiving (probably black friday, as a matter of fact) ill spend the money and grab an EVO. I have an opportunity to get an OG Evo, white, in pristine condition, for $150, but after much thought and debate, I have decided id rather wait a few extra months and spend a little extra and just get a brand new EVO. And by then, hopefully sprint will be done upgrading their network in my area, which should (or should I say hopefully) help out alot with the connection and data speed issues.
Originally Posted by cammykool
With all that being said, if the EVO comes down some more in price, it will be very hard for me to resist the urge to buy it early than when im planning.
Sent From My MiRaGe'D / JeLLyBeaN'd Optimus V