Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Where did u hear tht word

ROM
    MiRaGe - IHO CM7.2

Default Re: Low Internal Storage, but All Apps are on SD Card!

Ugggggh......

newbs
    Sent via my ZV5 VMOV(ns)

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

What app did you use to move the apps to the sd card? What ROM are you using?

Posted via Android Central App

plsss help ,, i use a link2sd... my problem is the ''sd card 2nd part was not found'' how can i do...

my internal was full but my sd card not full... i think 24 percent in my sd card... but my internal... wow very full 90 percent

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Please post what ROM and Gapps your using, what recovery you used to flash it, what you wiped and formatted before flashing, how big is your SD card, how big is the patition on the SD card, and what format is the partition on the SD card.

Quote Originally Posted by nutmeg07 View Post
    Thanks for the help everyone, but I think my problem is actually something entirely different. My phone keeps telling me I have no more space, even when all my apps are on the SD card (I only have two downloaded apps on the internal memory).

When I go to Links2SD and look at storage info, I see that /data (internal storage) is completely full (it has 180MB). I don't understand how my internal memory can be full when all my apps are on the SD card. What is the solution to this?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyOpie150 View Post
    It has been my experience with big capacity micro SD cards( I have a Sandisk 16GB class 4 with 40MB/s read speed that allows my SD card to be read faster and thus allows for faster boot up times and makes my apps on the SD card open faster) that you need to start with a clean freshly installed ROM. Make partition in the recovery (this is the only way it will allow the partition to function properly) and reformat to what you need with Mini Tool Partition Wizard. Do not wipe with Mini Tool as this will Bork the partition.
    Only use a format option in any utility used. This is the safest way to erase data from the SD card.

If the partition was made with Mini Tool then use a utility called "Boot It" to straighten out the SD card then put back in phone and select erase (make sure it put the needed folders on the SD card). Then format as specified.

Download Link2SD, open it up and select the format of the partition you made. Reboot.
    Download the App you used to backup your apps. Restore those apps you want, or need to be on the system.
    Go back to Link2SD/settings/auto link and auto select location.
    Go back and restore the rest of your apps. Done!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    What do you mean by "Bork the partition?" I have a 128GB SD card that I partitioned using Mini Tool to a 64/64 Fat32/ext4 and I cannot get the 2nd partition to mount so I can use Link2SD. Can you please explain how I need to format/partition the card so that it will mount the 2nd Partition please?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12