Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By curtis1973
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    ZackVortex's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

    Default Wonering

    I was wondering if there are any roms that go below froyo like donut
    I highly doubt their is but i just want to take a chance

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    I love this show
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Wonering

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackVortex View Post
    I was wondering if there are any roms that go below froyo like donut
    I highly doubt their is but i just want to take a chance

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Why would you want to downgrade? I had android 1.5 on my OLD motorola BackFlip and it was slow and has vary few things we have today on android
  3. #3  
    kcls's Avatar

    Posts
    910 Posts
    ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

    Default Re: Wonering

    There was already a topic asking if someone could make this, but there was absolutely no reason too, so no one did. If you want to play with Android versions below 2.2 you can download the Android Emulator.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    ZackVortex's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emburybrett View Post
    Why would you want to downgrade? I had android 1.5 on my OLD motorola BackFlip and it was slow and has vary few things we have today on android
    I have no idea why i would want to down grade and plus with the awesome devs we have they can make any thing better

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    I love this show
  5. #5  
    curtis1973's Avatar
    King Of Pants

    Posts
    674 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Sense

    Default Re: Wonering

    DOS EMU FOR ANDROID!!! YEAAASAH BOY!! O_o lol. git r done!!
    Thanked by:
    Encerspay45 likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    ZackVortex's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcls View Post
    There was already a topic asking if someone could make this, but there was absolutely no reason too, so no one did. If you want to play with Android versions below 2.2 you can download the Android Emulator.
    What would that do

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    I love this show
  7. #7  
    anthonycr's Avatar
    Themer. You've seen them

    Posts
    2,117 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackVortex View Post
    What would that do

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    The emulator included in the SDK can emulate ANY API level (meaning that it can run any ROM).

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    ZackVortex's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonycr View Post
    The emulator included in the SDK can emulate ANY API level (meaning that it can run any ROM).

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Is that an app or an computer thing because if its a computer thing i can do it and sorry for the noobiness

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    I love this show
  9. #9  
    Nate456's Avatar

    Posts
    463 Posts
    ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

    Default Re: Wonering

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackVortex View Post
    Is that an app or an computer thing because if its a computer thing i can do it and sorry for the noobiness

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Yea, the SDK is for a computer.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  
    ZackVortex's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
    Yea, the SDK is for a computer.
    Crap i cant do it than
    I cant plug my phone in because every one thinks I'm going to put on a virus on it.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    I love this show
  11. #11  
    anthonycr's Avatar
    Themer. You've seen them

    Posts
    2,117 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackVortex View Post
    Crap i cant do it than
    I cant plug my phone in because every one thinks I'm going to put on a virus on it.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    No you don't plug your phone in. It's a program on your PC that acts like an android phone.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  
    ZackVortex's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonycr View Post
    No you don't plug your phone in. It's a program on your PC that acts like an android phone.
    Ooooo ok dont i feel smart (sarcasm)
    Thanks you guys this is an awesome community

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    I love this show

Posting Permissions

B