StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
//ANDROID:vtt_expiry_notice@v2t.smithmicro.com has sent you a Sprint Voice Message. Call 408-970-0000 tMMSN,c42cb7814f3,4ee6,V674WA5wqe0//CM
What is this!?!?! It says sprint but I'm VM (Yes I know it goes through sprint) and I called the number it said to press 1 if you'd yet to set up Voicemail SMS but if you already have Voicemail SMS press 2, so I went ahead and pressed 1 and it said it worked then when I went to listen it said it couldn't be located. Just curious what the heck is this? I received 2 of these texts saying the samething except number differences at the end of the text and got them at the sametime

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. I wonder if this is what you get when someone tries to Direct Connect you and you don't have the option on your end.

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Is your month due to end in the next couple of days?

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Not til next month and I've never had a text like that for it. Not stating an email and a phone number and saying sprint that is. I just find it weird lol

lattimorej1986

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I occasionally get this text message (or one very similar) every once in a while. I never really pay it much attention, but it does seem like it comes atleast once a month, and in my case, (coincidental or not) it always seems to be towards the end of my billing cycle. I guess that's why I never really gave it much attention.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you. Hopefully someone here will be able to help the both of us out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't remember if this is the same number but I recall texting a landline, then getting a message like that. Turns out if you text a landline it will be generated into a voice message!
Pretty cool

Sent from my Sony vm670

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure its not direct connect -aka chirp- I used to have boost before I got vm and direct connect is actually a separate number not like a regular phone number

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't remember if this is the same number but I recall texting a landline, then getting a message like that. Turns out if you text a landline it will be generated into a voice message!
Pretty cool

Sent from my Sony vm670

Yeah I've had that before, texted my neighbors landline and it texted me back saying it was turned in to a voicemail, I shall do it again and see if they are pretty much the samething. Only weird thing is the text said this voicemail came from an email. I think I'm going to gmail the email in the SMS and see if it responds, I googled the email with no luck

HoustonEVO

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
For me, found this was caused by an SMS blocker, AntiSpamSMS 2, which I had installed. I had to allow the number 9016 to send SMS, then all began working again.

itzpremix

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I got my phone from a friend and tried to activate it and when I called customer service it said sprint and that I had a past due balance of over 3000 dollars

Sent from a secret source using Android Central for Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae