Lockscreen, home and search buttons not working!

jsunny

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I was recently clearing some of my apps the other day and when I checked my phone today, i realized my Picture Gallery was blank so I turned my phone off then on and then, my locksreen suddenly disappeared so whenever i press the power button, it goes straight to my home screen without having to unlock it. Also, my home and search buttons arent working either. idk what to do! D:
oh and also, how can i do a factory reset without erasing my contacs, pictures, and messages?

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I was recently clearing some of my apps the other day and when I checked my phone today, i realized my Picture Gallery was blank so I turned my phone off then on and then, my locksreen suddenly disappeared so whenever i press the power button, it goes straight to my home screen without having to unlock it. Also, my home and search buttons arent working either. idk what to do! D:
oh and also, how can i do a factory reset without erasing my contacs, pictures, and messages?

First off....what do you mean by clearing/deleting apps? Be more specific...
your pics are not lost by deleting the gallery app...they would still be in the DCIM or download folder(s).
Did you have a custom theme lockscreen? Did you delete that?!
Your home, search, etc. buttons are associated with Google(pretty sure) re-download the play store if need be....
Again, more info would be required for us to try and help;)
Also, what(if any) mods have you done with your phone? You DON'T FACTORY RESET !!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey