- 26 Posts
external storage full error message
When I try to download an app my phone gives me that message I have cleared all cache, deleted all pic n music n uneeded apps but when I look at my app settings there no app on my sd card but when I look at my storage my sd card is full how files is it storing. I'm lost
- 10-13-2012, 10:59 AM #3
- 645 Posts
Re: external storage full error message
What rom are you running
I think that was a message I got once in cyanmobile, I would have to reflash to remember exactly, but I think It was due to me changing my storage settings in the settings somewhere. I think when I first flashed it I changed the setting to store to ext instead of internal.
Like I said I will have to see the menu in order to remember exactly what I did.
May reflash soon, that is a badass rom and I'm kind of bored!
Hope that helps
Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
- 10-13-2012, 05:24 PM #4
- 10-14-2012, 07:46 PM #5
- By Drew5316 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 19Last Post: 08-23-2013, 05:44 PM
- By youngjediboy in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2012, 09:43 AM
- By manhattanmarg in forum HTC FlyerReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2011, 03:17 PM
- By raypauchek in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2011, 09:41 AM
- By colecolecole in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2010, 01:05 AM