HELP! HELP! HELP! HELPPP!! Bricked phone stuck on clockworkmod recovery

deanna0327

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I have an Lg Optimus V.
I installed clockworkmod recovery using rom manager. There wasnt an option for V so i chose C or M thinkin it would work the same.
It wont boot up, just goes boots to clockworkmod recovery v5.0.2.7 and it will not allowed me to select anything. The volume up button does nothing, the volume up button moves it up, the camera button does nothing, the voice button moves it down, none of the buttons are letting me select anything. my phone will not boot up so that i can put a different recovery on my sd card! please hellppp! :'/
:'(

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I can try and help you, check your pm if you still need help

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Phatninja55

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Edit: I have to retract my previous statment, I didn't realize what time it was. You will have to do it the way that's harder than mine.
Follow this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...black-screen-custom-recovery-custom-roms.html

I'll put something together that will fix your problem. Just give me a few minutes and i'll help you with your problem.
The Rom Manager does not support the Optimus V, It used to but we had him remove it because it didn't work right with newer phones.
The Optimus M, and C use different hardware buttons so that recovery will not work right.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar