- 3 Posts
HELP! HELP! HELP! HELPPP!! Bricked phone stuck on clockworkmod recovery
I have an Lg Optimus V.
I installed clockworkmod recovery using rom manager. There wasnt an option for V so i chose C or M thinkin it would work the same.
It wont boot up, just goes boots to clockworkmod recovery v188.8.131.52 and it will not allowed me to select anything. The volume up button does nothing, the volume up button moves it up, the camera button does nothing, the voice button moves it down, none of the buttons are letting me select anything. my phone will not boot up so that i can put a different recovery on my sd card! please hellppp! :'/
- 11-02-2012, 08:53 PM #2
- 11-02-2012, 09:25 PM #3
- 172 Posts
Re: HELP! HELP! HELP! HELPPP!! Bricked phone stuck on clockworkmod recovery
Edit: I have to retract my previous statment, I didn't realize what time it was. You will have to do it the way that's harder than mine.
Follow this guide: [FIX]Black screen with custom recovery and custom roms
I'll put something together that will fix your problem. Just give me a few minutes and i'll help you with your problem.
The Rom Manager does not support the Optimus V, It used to but we had him remove it because it didn't work right with newer phones.
The Optimus M, and C use different hardware buttons so that recovery will not work right.
- By Eddiee8018 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2012, 04:33 PM
- By Danielrdz1215 in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2012, 02:08 AM
- By aarrodri in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2012, 09:49 PM
- By StevenSS in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:46 AM
- By abc1234 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2011, 03:41 PM