Ics launcher

therunaway

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So, I downloaded ICS Launcher, and my status bar only shows my battery percent & battery icon, no service bars, no notifications. How do I get them to show up!? :confused:

Sent from my piece of crap phone via Tapatalk

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
If you've never done any rooting or anything then you most likely are on stock rom. Check out Holo Launcher in the market, a great ICS look-alike launcher with a ton of options.

therunaway

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
If you've never done any rooting or anything then you most likely are on stock rom. Check out Holo Launcher in the market, a great ICS look-alike launcher with a ton of options.

I tried the holo launcher, even more of a problem, no ics bar at all.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
If your using Team Syndicate's launcher, don't bother. It's crap. I always read reviews before downloading apps with 3-4 star ratings.

Holo Launcher and ADW are your best options.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

therunaway

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
If your using Team Syndicate's launcher, don't bother. It's crap. I always read reviews before downloading apps with 3-4 star ratings.

Holo Launcher and ADW are your best options.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

I tried both of those! Same problems. :eek:. EDIT:On the holo launcher Totally has no modified status bar just the ugly froyo/opt. V bar. :confused:

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I tried both of those! Same problems. :eek:. EDIT:On the holo launcher Totally has no modified status bar just the ugly froyo/opt. V bar. :confused:

Ugh. I hate Froyo. I feel your pain.
I reccomend installing Achep's ICS theme along an ICS themed launcher.
I use GO Launcher EX, personally, but I've learned that lots of people don't like it.
To each their own.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I searched for an "acheps ics theme" only a clock appeared.

You have to be rooted running cm7. Either stick to the ugly froyo bar (that's literaly your only choice, syndicate ICS launcher is crap. Buggy and slow) or flash cm7 download holo launcher and Google acheps theme. You could also just flash cm9, which is ICS. Its pretty stable for most.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

therunaway

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I hadn't came back to see this post before mine, can I root the cm7 without a computer, flash ect. From my phone? If so can I get some links.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463