- 7 Posts
Please Help! USB Mass Storage Not recognized
So I have an optimus v that is recognized by my pc, but not my laptop. I think it's because i actually installed the Optimus V driver software from the internet on my pc, but my dilemma is that I'm always on the move and I use public computers a lot. So when i try to transfer files from the public computer to my phone, it won't recognize it.
Is there anyway my Optimus V can be recognized without having to install the Optimus driver software from the internet?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- 11-13-2012, 11:49 PM #2
Re: Please Help! USB Mass Storage Not recognized
Not really, no. If the computers you use are on Wi-Fi, you can download Wi-Fi File Transfer from the Play store and use that, or your only other option is to carry a portable SD card reader with you. I -think- Windows 7 will read the USB storage without the drivers, but it's been quite a while since I've used USB storage on any phone, let alone my V, so I can't say for sure.
- 11-14-2012, 08:54 AM #3
- By janina437 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2013, 11:40 PM
- By Gcorr003 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2013, 10:28 AM
- By BenjaSands in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:12 AM
- By bear_lx in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2012, 06:00 PM
- By rodya234 in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2012, 03:51 PM