- 4 Posts
- AOKP Quattrimus
I have Quattrimus AOKP.
I made a sdext partition on my SD card. But, when I go into my memory, it doesn't add the memory from my ext2 onto my total memory. I read on Quattrimus's page, that I cannot use any 2sds because it will simply realise the memory itself. Do I need to reflash the entire thing to get the ext2 memory added to my total memory for apps?
- By AlwayzDreaming7 in forum Boost Mobile PrevailReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2012, 01:02 PM
- By SteveJobsLives in forum Motorola FlipsideReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2012, 11:36 AM
- By Disaster in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 11Last Post: 01-25-2011, 12:50 PM
- By haziqaliff in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2010, 01:55 PM
- By itchn2go in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2010, 01:34 PM