AlwaysOnPc

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Have y'all heard about always on PC? If u haven't u got to get it. It turns ur phone into a PC and u can surf the web, play flash games, do anything with flash, write documents on word, use Google chrome, basically u can do anything. Anybody tried it because I love it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Have y'all heard about always on PC? If u haven't u got to get it. It turns ur phone into a PC and u can surf the web, play flash games, do anything with flash, write documents on word, use Google chrome, basically u can do anything. Anybody tried it because I love it.

I thanked you like five times :p

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353896413002.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353896413002.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 68

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Too bad it is for only one year then you have to buy another license. I use splashtop to do about the same thing.

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Is it this app ? :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353909195308.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353909195308.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 80

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
So let me get this straight, you are paying $20 for a vnc client (when there are plenty of free and open source ones available) that connects only to one PC where you have a restricted account to do all your web surfing and document editing.

I think I should make the exact sane thing and sell it for $17, I'd make money, and be able to watch what many people are doing on their "alwaysonpc" whenever I want.

A better solution is vnc into your OWN PC. All your files are already there, and you have as much storage space as you can afford to put in it. And you never have to think about what the service provider is doing with all the data they can see.

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
So let me get this straight, you are paying $20 for a vnc client (when there are plenty of free and open source ones available) that connects only to one PC where you have a restricted account to do all your web surfing and document editing.

I think I should make the exact sane thing and sell it for $17, I'd make money, and be able to watch what many people are doing on their "alwaysonpc" whenever I want.

A better solution is vnc into your OWN PC. All your files are already there, and you have as much storage space as you can afford to put in it. And you never have to think about what the service provider is doing with all the data they can see.
I didn't have to pay lol and my PC is messed up at the moment
Is it this app ? :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Yes