Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By johnh02
  • 1 Post By zedorda
  • 2 Post By tvall
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    johnh02's Avatar

    Posts
    239 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus cm9

    Default AlwaysOnPc

    Have y'all heard about always on PC? If u haven't u got to get it. It turns ur phone into a PC and u can surf the web, play flash games, do anything with flash, write documents on word, use Google chrome, basically u can do anything. Anybody tried it because I love it.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 3:
    sellers86 likes this.
  2. #2  
    sellers86's Avatar

    Posts
    1,840 Posts
    ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

    Default Re: AlwaysOnPc

    Quote Originally Posted by johnh02 View Post
    Have y'all heard about always on PC? If u haven't u got to get it. It turns ur phone into a PC and u can surf the web, play flash games, do anything with flash, write documents on word, use Google chrome, basically u can do anything. Anybody tried it because I love it.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I thanked you like five times

    Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AlwaysOnPc-uploadfromtaptalk1353896413002.jpg  
    Guess whos coming back!
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  

    Default Re: AlwaysOnPc

    Too bad it is for only one year then you have to buy another license. I use splashtop to do about the same thing.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    johnh02's Avatar

    Posts
    239 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus cm9

    Default Re: AlwaysOnPc

    Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Too bad it is for only one year then you have to buy another license. I use splashtop to do about the same thing.
    Hmmm lets just say I got it for free. Ill look in to splash top
    Edit- not compatible with the v
    Quote Originally Posted by sellers86 View Post
    I thanked you like five times

    Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums
    Lol


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #5  

    Default Re: AlwaysOnPc

    Quote Originally Posted by johnh02 View Post
    Hmmm lets just say I got it for free. Ill look in to splash top
    Edit- not compatible with the v

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Sorry I use splashtop on a completely different device, my bad.
    Thanked by:
    glarepate likes this.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: AlwaysOnPc

    Is it this app ?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AlwaysOnPc-uploadfromtaptalk1353909195308.jpg  
  7. #7  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default Re: AlwaysOnPc

    So let me get this straight, you are paying $20 for a vnc client (when there are plenty of free and open source ones available) that connects only to one PC where you have a restricted account to do all your web surfing and document editing.

    I think I should make the exact sane thing and sell it for $17, I'd make money, and be able to watch what many people are doing on their "alwaysonpc" whenever I want.


    A better solution is vnc into your OWN PC. All your files are already there, and you have as much storage space as you can afford to put in it. And you never have to think about what the service provider is doing with all the data they can see.
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
    koopakid08 and glarepate like this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    johnh02's Avatar

    Posts
    239 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus cm9

    Default Re: AlwaysOnPc

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    So let me get this straight, you are paying $20 for a vnc client (when there are plenty of free and open source ones available) that connects only to one PC where you have a restricted account to do all your web surfing and document editing.

    I think I should make the exact sane thing and sell it for $17, I'd make money, and be able to watch what many people are doing on their "alwaysonpc" whenever I want.


    A better solution is vnc into your OWN PC. All your files are already there, and you have as much storage space as you can afford to put in it. And you never have to think about what the service provider is doing with all the data they can see.
    I didn't have to pay lol and my PC is messed up at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by _alexkta View Post
    Is it this app ?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Yes

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    johnh02's Avatar

    Posts
    239 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus cm9

    Default Re: AlwaysOnPc

    Quote Originally Posted by Encerspay45 View Post
    Android sucks

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    What?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Posting Permissions