Before i switch my account

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Wondering if i can log into google and play with my new evo before i activate with vm

I?m sure i can but i dont want to cause any issues when i activate later
thank you

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it will mess with the activation process, I'm not 100% positive on this but I know in the past I've been able using WIFI to log into my old Android phones I still have which are deactivated to my main Google account to download games on there for the kids to play.

learning2

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting a new phone this week, too (Reverb). Will my OV automatically deactivate when I activate the new phone? Is that why you want to wait to activate?

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I want to wait because i just restarted my month earlier this week at $25, i dont want to have to pay another $35 to restart my month tomorrow

I guess i should just call and ask cs lol!

nudder

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same situation with my account. Just got my new One V and the first thing I did was connect it to the wifi and start installing my apps. Made my first grooveip call too. :)

No reason any of that will cause a problem activating the phone when I get to it.

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same situation with my account. Just got my new One V and the first thing I did was connect it to the wifi and start installing my apps. Made my first grooveip call too. :)

No reason any of that will cause a problem activating the phone when I get to it.

Yea thats my thought :D
Just got home from work, and its charging
As soon as its full ITS ON:D

thanks

PS the screen is friggin huge!

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I had just paid my $25 for service then a few days later swapped to the OneV and it warned me about how I would have to pay the whole $35 so I called VM and they refunded my $25 and let me add $10 and the OneV done deal and did not lose anything.

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I had just paid my $25 for service then a few days later swapped to the OneV and it warned me about how I would have to pay the whole $35 so I called VM and they refunded my $25 and let me add $10 and the OneV done deal and did not lose anything.

That's good to know

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress