- 96 Posts
Amazon app store.
Hey folks, I know this is more like a statement or an observation than anything else. But, has anyone noticed how bloated the Amazon app store has become? It used to work fairly well and now it will hardly run. This wouldn't be a problem except that I have paid for apps on there (not to mention the free apps of the day that I use) that will not work if you remove the app store.
Anyone have any ideas? I tried reinstalling an old version. But it then continuously downloads the update APK to the SD card and I wind up with 10 8mb apk files that need deleted.
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-15-2012, 06:29 PM #2
- 30 Posts
Re: Amazon app store.
I did notice that the last update of the Amazon App Store on my OV makes it virtually unusably slow. I haven't noticed a problem with just leaving it running in the background so that all of the apps I've gotten from them still work. But updating or adding new apps is going to be difficult. I keep meaning to send them feedback about this but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Thanks for reminding me.
- 12-17-2012, 12:15 AM #3
- 12-17-2012, 12:43 AM #4
- By esrakes24 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 76Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:33 AM
- By netposer in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 45Last Post: 05-25-2011, 09:39 AM
- By cheftam in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-24-2011, 02:02 PM
- By plushy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-24-2011, 12:27 PM
- By JamesKBoyd in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2011, 02:35 PM