- 14 Posts
my optimus v home button doesnt work.......
so i need more help after flashing a package with beats audio and amphetamines my phone was unrooted. i turned it off to restart it and now the home button only works in recovery. ive gone stock, cm7, and even ics which freezes my phone within 10 minutes. please help
- 12-15-2012, 05:42 PM #3
- 1,103 Posts
Re: my optimus v home button doesnt work.......
Did you make a backup of your stock ROM in the recovery? Do you have a custom recovery? If not you will need to root with the Gordita root exploit from your computer. Then install flash_image and custom recovery. Then flash the pica07 remix kernel. If that doesn't help flash the Resurrected Bumblebee ROM.
If you need help, just holler.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
- By surfacinglove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 19Last Post: 01-16-2013, 12:50 PM
- By kristi in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:39 PM
- By sung3d in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 12Last Post: 12-30-2010, 08:28 PM
- By senegal927 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:45 AM
- By KyleBuch in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2010, 08:45 PM