Good bye OV community.

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
This is my good bye. I got a Kyocera Rise today so I won't have my OV. The only problem this phone has is having a locked boot loader so it doesn't have any custom recoveries/roms. You guys are awesome. Thank you for all your help and development. Don't forget to thank all the devs for their hard work and keep up the good work. :)

Sent from my C5155 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
You know you'll still hang around here! I've noticed many ov users tend to hang around even if their not using the phone anymore. Some even if they don't even have the phone anymore.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion IHO on LS670ZVJ firmware

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
You know you'll still hang around here! I've noticed many ov users tend to hang around even if their not using the phone anymore. Some even if they don't even have the phone anymore.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion IHO on LS670ZVJ firmware

That is true :p :D

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
This is very true. Look at me, octahedron, nate456 (sometimes), and kcls. We still stick around albeit mostly in the screenshots thread.

Codename: One V.

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm back. My grandma didn't like it so she gave it back. It won't be in service but I got my rise as a hotspot. :p

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
This is very true. Look at me, octahedron, nate456 (sometimes), and kcls. We still stick around albeit mostly in the screenshots thread.

Codename: One V.

I'm busy with high school so there's one reason I'm barely around.:cool:

Sent from Curiosity on Mars.

itzpremix

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
It's not like just because you don't have the phone you can't hang out here. Hope you have had fun and enjoy your new phone!

Sent from a secret source using Android Central for Android.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I still pop in from time to time, and I still own my OV. But I moved on to T-Mobile last September. I'm currently using a Galaxy S3, but i have turned the OV into my little streaming music player.

After all this time I still feel like it's one of the best built phones I've ever held in my hands.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

itzpremix

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
It is. Many of users find that the LG Optimus V with froyo is the best combination.

Sent from a secret source using Android Central for Android.

blackcaneaddict

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My OG optimus v will turn two years old on the fifth of next month. It's been an amazing phone, but for last few months its mainly been used as a wifi hotspot device. I consider myself lucky that it was my first Android device. Minus not being able to run the flash player and no official gb update it have earned its retirement.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie