App for creating a forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzpremix

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I want to start my own forums, which is newb easy online, but I wanted an app to do it for me and would hopefully work the same way tapatalk does. Any suggestions?

Sent from a secret source using Android Central for Android.

skurtov

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I want to start my own forums, which is newb easy online, but I wanted an app to do it for me and would hopefully work the same way tapatalk does. Any suggestions?

Sent from a secret source using Android Central for Android.

I believe you can just register your forum with Tapatalk and it will list it in their index. Also. Ask Leslie, she created an app for the vmroms forum

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
First, you need a forum. Usually, this means paying for web hosting and setting one up, but some sites offer free forums already set up for you (but from what I've seen, these are limited in what you can do). Or you could host yourself, which involves setting up a web server.

Then, after setting up your forum, install the tapatalk plugin/mod for the forum software you used then sign up on tapatalk.com. this is the easiest part.

For an app, there are several sites you can use to make "apps" that are simply just a webview of whatever page you hard-code in. (Like the vmroms app and the app for my forum/minecraft server)

itzpremix

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
First, you need a forum. Usually, this means paying for web hosting and setting one up, but some sites offer free forums already set up for you (but from what I've seen, these are limited in what you can do). Or you could host yourself, which involves setting up a web server.

Then, after setting up your forum, install the tapatalk plugin/mod for the forum software you used then sign up on tapatalk.com. this is the easiest part.

For an app, there are several sites you can use to make "apps" that are simply just a webview of whatever page you hard-code in. (Like the vmroms app and the app for my forum/minecraft server)

<3 Minecraft XBLA

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy