OV community update

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. I had the Optimus V about 6 months ago. I used to be pretty active but I stopped for a long time. Just to let you know, the Optimus V community is the best :)

Does anyone know what happened to LeslieAnn? I don't see her posting anymore. I'm wondering if she maybe changed forums?

Right now, I have service with Ting Mobile. Ting is a Canadian company that is also a Sprint MVNO. I like them because you can create your own talk, text, and data plans a l? carte. If you have any questions about Ting and thinking of switching, fire away.

Cheers :)

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
LeslieAnn has a different VM phone, and as mentioned she (as well as many others) are more active on her website.

Sent from my Nexus 7

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Right, I remember that now. I remember she had some forum and she released an app, I just couldn't remember the name of it!

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
AnthonyCR, I just checked out the VMRoms website, very nice! Makes me nostalgic for the days when I was in the Optimus V community. Ah well.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
AnthonyCR, I just checked out the VMRoms website, very nice! Makes me nostalgic for the days when I was in the Optimus V community. Ah well.

Hmm well did you know that on zvd baseband you can use OV roms? The keys will be swapped and mms might not work.. At least for the optimus s on sprint that's how it works, I dunno much about ting

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion on LS670ZVJ firmware

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel