- 3 Posts
Can't send MMS messages says "Message Expired or Not Available"
Any time I try to send or receive an MMS message It says "Message Expired or Not Available." I really don't send or receive that many MMS messages, so I can't say exactly how long this has been broken, honestly the last time I remember sending an MMS was in Dec. and it worked fine. I haven't changed anything with the phone since then, so I'm not sure what is going on. I will try calling Virgin tomorrow, but figured I'de see if anyone on here had a fix first. Thanks!
- 02-11-2013, 03:55 AM #2SAMLOKA
- 362 Posts
Re: Can't send MMS messages says "Message Expired or Not Available"̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
- 02-11-2013, 02:26 PM #3
- 02-13-2013, 06:20 AM #4
- 02-21-2013, 01:27 PM #5
- By hjanock in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 20Last Post: 06-15-2011, 12:14 PM
- By theelite1x87 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2011, 08:26 PM
- By SpikeJones in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:30 PM
- By shaundiesel in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:40 PM
- By tscialpi in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:53 AM