What is this?

codyahiggins

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
What is this app from. I've never seen it before. Is it Google Play forcing us to download something again? I didn't see it in the Manage Application lists.
2eju5eta.jpg

This is a tagline, not a signature.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I have Google plus and have it and "Messanger +". I guess it's all a packaged deal.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah....
It apparently installed and appeared on mine yesterday. It may be still the Google play services with that icon- Google +--its not on my running apps list either. Needless to say I froze it;)

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Google Play Services icon looks like a colored up jigsaw piece. I have it as well, it's needed for YouTube.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Google+ was originally a Facebook competitor, it is now a unified sign in for all of Google.
If you have Gmail or a Youtube account, you have Google+, the only difference is if you setup your Google+ page, which is still a Facebook competitor.

This app is just putting several Google settings into one place as opposed to having to go through several apps to access them.

codyahiggins

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Google+ was originally a Facebook competitor, it is now a unified sign in for all of Google.
If you have Gmail or a Youtube account, you have Google+, the only difference is if you setup your Google+ page, which is still a Facebook competitor.

This app is just putting several Google settings into one place as opposed to having to go through several apps to access them.

So basically, a storage user for my phone that Google forces us to download.

This is a tagline, not a signature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca