Any deals on the V right now?

ski522

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
My V is really starting to show it's age, mostly the rubber coating is getting tacky and the screen is scratched up pretty good, otherwise the phone itself just keep plugging along without a hiccup! Since I'm cheap and want to keep my $25 a month plan for at least a few more years, I'm thinking about picking up a new Optimus V, but really don't want to spend more than $50; unfortunately I'm not having much luck finding a brand new V's around $50. VM has their V on their web site, but for $70 which seems high to me and I haven't had luck with fleabay! I'm keeping an eye on VM as I know they occasionally put the V on sale, but I suspect they know I'm looking for one right now and won't put it on sale anytime soon...LOL!

Anyone know of an vendors selling brand new V's for $50?

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't know that you'll find a brand new one very easily.

If you're interested I have an HTC One V I'll sell to you cheap.

tli

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a used OV on Craigslist for $20, and I'm using it unactivated as a WiFi phone, media player, and GPS logger.

QuinnSF

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Is fleabay ebay?

Buy a case so you won't have to touch the tackiness. And get those screen protectors like Skinomi or Tech skins that will cover up the scratches.

- - - Updated - - -

Is fleabay ebay?

Buy a case so you won't have to touch the tackiness. And get those screen protectors like Skinomi or Tech skins that will cover up the scratches.

ski522

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, been keeping an eye on ebay (fleabay) and is probably the only place to get a new V now. The V is now showing out of stock on VM's website as are many phones all of a sudden, so I suspect that VM won't be getting anymore V's in at this point.

Wish Sprint would get it's act together and upgrade the network in my area to 4G! At that point I would be willing to give up my $25 a month grandfather plan...are you listening VM/Sprint???

BTW, no interest in used phones. I think cell phones get abused too much and even those in which the seller list as "gently used".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463