Won't Stay on

Ian Schulman

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the audible app and then began downloading a book. I set my phone down to let it do it's thing. Last time I checked it it was at 36%. I came back 20 minutes later to find my phone powered off. When I hold the power button, the LG logo comes on for about a second or 2 then it shuts right back off. If I just continuously hold down the power button, it keeps repeating that, logo comes on then goes off, then back on, then back off. I pulled the battery out and tried it again. Still the same issue. Does anyone have any advice? Have you heard of this issue before?

Thanks

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the audible app and then began downloading a book. I set my phone down to let it do it's thing. Last time I checked it it was at 36%. I came back 20 minutes later to find my phone powered off. When I hold the power button, the LG logo comes on for about a second or 2 then it shuts right back off. If I just continuously hold down the power button, it keeps repeating that, logo comes on then goes off, then back on, then back off. I pulled the battery out and tried it again. Still the same issue. Does anyone have any advice? Have you heard of this issue before?

Thanks

That doesnt sound good.
Try holding the power button for 15 seconds
and you could always try booting into recovery mode and do a factory reset. (hold power and volume down to boot into recovery mode)
Good luck

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Actually: Get into the recovery menu. Then plug phone into charger. Charge for 20 minutes, Then select the reboot system option.
It should now boot into your stock ROM. Finish charging.

To get into the recovery on an Optimus V:
Pull battery and replace.
Hold HOME+VOLUME DOWN then POWER (all at the same time).
Hold until you see the recovery menu then let go..

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay