- 1 Posts
Won't Stay on
I downloaded the audible app and then began downloading a book. I set my phone down to let it do it's thing. Last time I checked it it was at 36%. I came back 20 minutes later to find my phone powered off. When I hold the power button, the LG logo comes on for about a second or 2 then it shuts right back off. If I just continuously hold down the power button, it keeps repeating that, logo comes on then goes off, then back on, then back off. I pulled the battery out and tried it again. Still the same issue. Does anyone have any advice? Have you heard of this issue before?
- 08-29-2013, 12:32 PM #2
Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
- 801 Posts
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 08-30-2013, 01:32 AM #3
- 954 Posts
Re: Won't Stay on
Actually: Get into the recovery menu. Then plug phone into charger. Charge for 20 minutes, Then select the reboot system option.
It should now boot into your stock ROM. Finish charging.
To get into the recovery on an Optimus V:
Pull battery and replace.
Hold HOME+VOLUME DOWN then POWER (all at the same time).
Hold until you see the recovery menu then let go..
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
- By ntenn in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 02:56 PM
- By Andrishka in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:54 PM
- By cpper in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 05:05 AM
- By noisemaker in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 03:29 PM
- By nagygabor2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:54 PM