- 1 Posts
Virgin Mobile Optimus V - how to get rid of pre-linux emails dated 12/31/69
so i know that these blank emails dated 12/31/69 indicate there's some sort of problem with the phone receiving data from my comcast email account. i delete them and it's not that big of a deal. but...is there some fix for this? and one that's not overly technical? the incoming and outgoing settings for my email are all in order, btw. and i would like to use my comcast email as my primary email. thanks!
- By Dwight Kuhl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2016, 06:12 AM
- By Sarm3n in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2014, 12:33 AM
- By lunchbox88 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2013, 09:00 PM
- By mbosse in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 03:10 PM
- By kevin.slawinski in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2013, 11:52 AM