- 1 Posts
Can't download any apps from Google Play?
So, I've had the Optimus V for a couple of years now, and I love it, but I've recently run into a major problem.
I can't download or update any of my apps. I don't even get notifications about them having available updates anymore. I uninstalled Facebook last night because it kept crashing on me, but when I tried to re-install it, nothing happened. No error message, nothing.
Are we supported by Google play anymore or not? If we are, what's going on?
- 12-05-2013, 11:57 PM #2
- By Google_Superuser in forum Pebble SmartwatchReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 05:13 PM
- By Libin Cheeran in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2013, 07:01 PM
- By tigerpierre in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 07:07 PM
- By cerissa33 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 04:36 AM
- By spsrinivas30 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:50 AM