Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yaconsult
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy HELP!!!!!!

So i factory reset my LG Optimus V and it was stuck in recovery mode....after trying a thousand different things i came across a forum that said flash Xionia_CWMA_12518.6_VM_Recovery-signed.zip (It was originally stuck in Clockwork Mod recovery then i flashed it into Zengarden ...Finally into Xionia). Now the phone wont boot into recovery at all, it goes to the LG screen then it says "ANDROID SYSTEM RECOVERY DO NOT PULL OUT THE BATTERY!!! FORMATTING DATA.... FORMATTING CACHE.... FACTORY RESET... REBOOTING....". In dire need of help any suggestions??

Default Re: HELP!!!!!!

Go to the forum just under this one - Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Look at the recovery-related stickied threads at the top of the forum for the information you need to recover your phone.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by yaconsult View Post
    Go to the forum just under this one - Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Look at the recovery-related stickied threads at the top of the forum for the information you need to recover your phone.
    I think i forgot to mention its stuck in a loop i cant even get into Recovery mode...its comes on...LG screen then it goes to the whole "FORMATTING DATA FORMATTING CACHE.." then it reboots and gets stuck at the LG screen again...everytime i restart it...I get the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by TylahWooh View Post
    I think i forgot to mention its stuck in a loop i cant even get into Recovery mode...its comes on...LG screen then it goes to the whole "FORMATTING DATA FORMATTING CACHE.." then it reboots and gets stuck at the LG screen again...everytime i restart it...I get the same thing
    Please go to the proper forum for instructions on using emergency mode: [GUIDE] Unbrick/Upgrade Optimus V [EASY] [KDZ]

If you're going to modify your phone, you need to be willing to do some research and look through all the information already posted - it is well worth it.
    kraven likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by yaconsult View Post
    Please go to the proper forum for instructions on using emergency mode: [GUIDE] Unbrick/Upgrade Optimus V [EASY] [KDZ]

If you're going to modify your phone, you need to be willing to do some research and look through all the information already posted - it is well worth it.
    Thank You ill check it out