So i factory reset my LG Optimus V and it was stuck in recovery mode....after trying a thousand different things i came across a forum that said flash Xionia_CWMA_12518.6_VM_Recovery-signed.zip (It was originally stuck in Clockwork Mod recovery then i flashed it into Zengarden ...Finally into Xionia). Now the phone wont boot into recovery at all, it goes to the LG screen then it says "ANDROID SYSTEM RECOVERY DO NOT PULL OUT THE BATTERY!!! FORMATTING DATA.... FORMATTING CACHE.... FACTORY RESET... REBOOTING....". In dire need of help any suggestions??
- 12-12-2013, 11:42 PM #2
- 12-13-2013, 12:49 PM #4
- 100 Posts
[GUIDE] Unbrick/Upgrade Optimus V [EASY] [KDZ]
If you're going to modify your phone, you need to be willing to do some research and look through all the information already posted - it is well worth it.
- By Maester-Sabin in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2013, 04:33 AM
- By radsherwin in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:57 PM
- By js2256 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:51 AM
- By Vimala Vidya in forum HTC DesireReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 03:55 PM
- By RedLux in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 03:04 PM