- 06-14-2014, 09:33 AM #2
- 382 Posts
- MiRaGe *PurePerformance*
Re: Set default install location to SD card
You must be rooted to install apps to your sd card. Titanium backup will allow moving apps to your sd card, but you must be careful not all apps will work from your card.
Probably the best way would be using links2sd found in the playstore. If you choose this method follow this guide...
This is absolutely the best guide for installing links2sd, thanks to AndyOpie150 for writing this tutorial.Failing to prepare, is like preparing to fail!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:39 AM
- By pj16cool in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 06:19 AM
- By kingsley404 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 04:01 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:29 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:05 AM