- 06-15-2014, 11:58 AM #2
- 382 Posts
- MiRaGe *PurePerformance*
Re: Freezing up
Have you tried clearing all your cache? Go to menu>applications>manage applications click on an app and tick clear cache, this is safe to do, just don't clear data. Go to your browser settings and clear cache and history, browser cache can become quite large in a short period, i clean mine everytime i exit the browser.
Also clear out unwanted text and mms messages, these built up overtime can slow your phone down.
You could go to the playstore and download a cache cleaner.
Here is another app that i use all the time to speed up my phone by killing off procceses and restarting them safely, Fast Reboot.....
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tes.fastreboot give it a try.
As a last resort you could always do a factory reset but, just know if you do you will loose all your accounts, contacts and apps. Your phone will return to the way it was when you first took it out of the box!
- 4 Posts
Re: Freezing up
thank you Badblue1.All those things you offered,I do on a daily.No ****.I got fast reboot.I reboot ALLL day.Applications cache is done daily,but browser cache cleaning not as often.I presumed that these two were basically the same thing.I have come to the conclusion that my OV is just a start up fone that can do all the things of the bigger and better fones can do.It just doesn't hold memory well.O well.For a fone ,that I still use,I have lerned many a thing about Android.So until i replace it,I'll just deal with it.But thanks alot.
- 11-15-2014, 02:53 PM #4
- By Judy1314 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:42 AM
- By Philipp Yeo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:44 AM
- By timbomcchoi in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:53 AM
- By TsukiyomiNotti in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:38 PM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:33 PM