Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Freezing up

i'm wondering if its because my phone is over a year old,has it "developed" a memory? I was told that once.A battery can develop a memory and will do this.Anybody got answers.My OV has always been awesome minus a camera without a flash.Why is this phone freezing up?

ROM
    MiRaGe ~PurePerformance~

Default Re: Freezing up

Have you tried clearing all your cache? Go to menu>applications>manage applications click on an app and tick clear cache, this is safe to do, just don't clear data. Go to your browser settings and clear cache and history, browser cache can become quite large in a short period, i clean mine everytime i exit the browser.
    Also clear out unwanted text and mms messages, these built up overtime can slow your phone down.

You could go to the playstore and download a cache cleaner.
    Here is another app that i use all the time to speed up my phone by killing off procceses and restarting them safely, Fast Reboot.....
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tes.fastreboot give it a try.

As a last resort you could always do a factory reset but, just know if you do you will loose all your accounts, contacts and apps. Your phone will return to the way it was when you first took it out of the box!
    Failing to prepare, is like preparing to fail!