Slow screen rotation?

x_magus_x

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to speed up the screen rotation? I'm running LauncherPro 0.8.3 and RevolutionRed's ROM, and even went into the recovery to wipe the "rotate settings" or whatever it was called, but no matter whether it's an application (such as Opera Mini or Mint) or the homescreen, it can take as much as 3 seconds to rotate the screen. Everything else is lightning-quick (such as opening up apps or settings) - I have the CPU overclocked to 806Mhz (and have a profile to keep it there when being charged), and I regularly have over 100MB free of RAM (sometimes over 300MB).

I had the same problem with my Samsung Intercept (to a bit worse extent), and was hoping that this phone would be better...and it's worst on the homescreen, which is why I ended up disabling it in LauncherPro.

I tried one suggestion I found, which was removing the battery for 15 seconds and turning the phone on while on a flat surface...but that didn't seem to help.

pre

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to speed up the screen rotation? I'm running LauncherPro 0.8.3 and RevolutionRed's ROM, and even went into the recovery to wipe the "rotate settings" or whatever it was called, but no matter whether it's an application (such as Opera Mini or Mint) or the homescreen, it can take as much as 3 seconds to rotate the screen. Everything else is lightning-quick (such as opening up apps or settings) - I have the CPU overclocked to 806Mhz (and have a profile to keep it there when being charged), and I regularly have over 100MB free of RAM (sometimes over 300MB).

I had the same problem with my Samsung Intercept (to a bit worse extent), and was hoping that this phone would be better...and it's worst on the homescreen, which is why I ended up disabling it in LauncherPro.

I tried one suggestion I found, which was removing the battery for 15 seconds and turning the phone on while on a flat surface...but that didn't seem to help.
I'm experiencing the same rotation delays, both before and after the Xionia Rom flashing. I'm using Zeam, instead of LauncherPro. I usually am at around 200mb free memory