What ROM works best for you?

Favorite Optimus V ROm?

• Total voters

joehero94

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if there are any ROMS with stable mms? I am looking to hear your opinions and the pro's and cons on the ROMS you have tried. I just feel that everything is scattered throughout the whole forum and would like to recompile basic summaries here. :D

Please tell us!

shitsucks

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently running Stock + Xionia Kernel Beta 2, It seems to be pretty stable, I have not overclocked but use SetCPU to underclock for battery conservation. Not sure about MMS as I've yet to play with it...
P.S. I have also ran Rodimus Rom which I love! just waiting for an update and may run it again. Also not sure about MMS w/ Rodimus.

T

thorasaurus

You should add Zefie's CM7. In my opinion it is better than AOSPc due to better battery life and it being a more current nightly.

unmonstro

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I vote for zefies/icemank121 cm7 rom as well. Even though incoming mms is not functioning I still believe it is the best option at the moment. Its blazing fast, decent on battery, and is very stable.

chrissurra

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
stock + xionia also with it overclocked to 825 and underclocked to 245 when the screen is off. Everything works and Im getting almost 2 days on my battery.

bman123

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm using reds stock with xionia I get 780 mhz max overclock, everything working so far
I'm very pleased with this rom. Everything runs fast and the phone feels smooth and snappy

bman123

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone used ask the roms yet? If so which rom do you think is the fastest while still being stable? I got a crap overclock on my cpu if I put it to 800 it just keeps rebooting til out boots into safe mode

digitaljeannie

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone used ask the roms yet? If so which rom do you think is the fastest while still being stable? I got a crap overclock on my cpu if I put it to 800 it just keeps rebooting til out boots into safe mode

That has nothing to do with the ROM it has to do with the chip itself. If your chip won't overclock past 800, doesn't matter what ROM you put on it, it's not going to make you be able to overclock any higher than what it will now.
And 800 is not crap at all considering that these chips were designed for 600.