A flashing program like odin for LG

hyruu

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this has been asked or discussed I have looked everywhere. But I was wondering if there was a flashing tool for LG like Samsung has with Odin?

agt0

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I hope there's something else.. like when you have your LGE739 stuck on V10K with no way of finding an executable just to recover the damn phone.

agt0

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
With a bit more details...

ADB will work when it's off and charging but the shell root is segfaulting. The build.prop file is named as a backup file with the original missing. LG's ed software doesn't support the phone plus the program won't allow an upgrade on top of the existing version.

The Recovery Phone option won't work because anytime I put in the IMEI it complains with "Check Your Phone Information". Basically I've had enough. If LG just wants to make their money by making you buy a new phone then they can go to hell.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
With a bit more details...

ADB will work when it's off and charging but the shell root is segfaulting. The build.prop file is named as a backup file with the original missing. LG's ed software doesn't support the phone plus the program won't allow an upgrade on top of the existing version.

The Recovery Phone option won't work because anytime I put in the IMEI it complains with "Check Your Phone Information". Basically I've had enough. If LG just wants to make their money by making you buy a new phone then they can go to hell.

These v's are almost unbrickable. Almost any problem can be fixed. There is a kdz updater to recover a bricked phone but the v .cab file is missing a dll so it wont work properly. You can use an optimus s cab file but you won't have data. I'm not sure if that can be fixed or not

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
One of the things I would like to do eventually is make Linux versions of the LG emergency tools (qpst or kdz or whatever). Like heimdall is to Odin. But that's going to take some work and I've got lots of other things going on at the moment...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney