PRL Swap for the V on VM (latest PRL for Sprint Towers).

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
It was mentioned earlier that it's possible to change your MSL, how do I go about doing it? I already have the correct MSL code for my phone, and I'd like to change it to six 0's.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Nothing except that when I upload a new PRL I don't need to hunt around for my code and can just use the default of six 0's.

You need to buy cdma workshop or use a pirated version. Just fyi, all the pirated versions have a virus.

Last edited:

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
You need to buy cdma workshop or use a pirated version. Just fyi, all the pirated versions have a virus.
I already have my MSL code, and as I understand it I need QPST to change the code. Or at least, that's what I gathered from the OP on the first page of this thread.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I already have my MSL code, and as I understand it I need QPST to change the code. Or at least, that's what I gathered from the OP on the first page of this thread.

No, you need cdma workshop to change the code. I don't know of any way to do it with QPST.

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I misread earlier. Can you change the MSL with the trial version of CDMA Workshop? Mine expired, but I can always use another PC.

I'm fairly sure that you cannot, but mine expired long ago too. The demo has a ton of restrictions.

Last edited:

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
On another note, I loaded the newest 60678 PRL and I can make calls and send texts, but I cannot receive calls or texts. Roam is set to Home Only, but it still doesn't seem happy. I'll reload the VM 61007 PRL for now I guess. Everything worked fine on the newer PRL's a week ago, but they must've changed something.

thexxoffspring

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
So has Virgin Mobile contacted or penalized anybody for this or is it 100% safe to do (in terms of legality)?

i have yet to get introuble. I did the hybrid one a long time ago and last night i switched to the one mmarz posted up. Works really well ive definitely noticed a difference in my service

Reactions: tbob15cp

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power