Better Business Bureau anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I checked the BBB earlier and saw tons of claims there, they must be retail issues then or are the residuals of the people referred to the FCC as you say.

The Thunderbolt huh? I like it but my credit is bad so the deposit would be high, Verizen shows it at 249 shipped plus the plan. I will look at it if I return the Optimus but I'm sure after all the costs it will be like 400 for me. I'll look at it though. I was with ATT and Tmobile and have had a cell phone since data was implemented and never seen something like this. I just hung up with VM and they told me they were going to compensate people, I just hope its reliable. I use data allot for my job, I am an outside sales rep.

thx for your input
There is companies selling the Tbolt for 179. I have piss poor credit also, when I got my BB Storm with Verizon all I had to do is pay for the phone. No deposit nothing. They have you locked so to speak for two years, so most of the time the deposit is waved.

Glad you got some response from the VM customer support. That is good news.

Desmock

Banned
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok so lemme get this straight. You're going to assume that because I told you to stop whining, I must be cheap and only using the $25 plan a month? You're going to sit there with your thumb up your bum and say to me that it isn't something you were aware of because THEY didn't tell YOU? So do you expect them to wrap the bib around your neck and wipe your butt too, when you make doody?

Check their twitter or their facebook... maybe you might LEARN something.

Better yet, you might just wanna check your Coverage

All in all though, they don't have to tell you, that isn't apart of their job. It's their job to fix what might have broke, rather than explain to everyone that it did break in the first place. I don't complain after the first couple days, I don't even complain after the first week. If there is a serious problem, I'm sure it will be fixed, they have, after all, been in business for quite some time and I doubt this is the first major incident... in fact I know it isn't.

ashton4life

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok so lemme get this straight. You're going to assume that because I told you to stop whining, I must be cheap and only using the $25 plan a month? You're going to sit there with your thumb up your bum and say to me that it isn't something you were aware of because THEY didn't tell YOU? So do you expect them to wrap the bib around your neck and wipe your butt too, when you make doody?

Check their twitter or their facebook... maybe you might LEARN something.

Better yet, you might just wanna check your Coverage

All in all though, they don't have to tell you, that isn't apart of their job. It's their job to fix what might have broke, rather than explain to everyone that it did break in the first place. I don't complain after the first couple days, I don't even complain after the first week. If there is a serious problem, I'm sure it will be fixed, they have, after all, been in business for quite some time and I doubt this is the first major incident... in fact I know it isn't.[/QUOTE

Dude I'm done with you little kid. You decided to call me a whiner and act like a smart arse. You like to belittle people when you comment. I've read a few of your responses and you need to chill out. Bother writing back because I won't respond

Desmock

Banned
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I only reply this way to uneducated whiny little self centered ***cks like yourself who thinks they are special enough to get high quality service when they pay for cheap quality service. Oh so you pay the most they have to offer... $60, you're a high roller now. Look, save us all a head ache and just gtfo here, at least I contribute to this community, if you read my posts like you claim. All I see out of you is whining. Do yourself a favor and leave and go to a new provider that offers the level of service you demand.

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
This is a crazy. Please can a Admin/Mod close this thread, and moderate those who are breaking the forum rules? (insulting each other)

spikey911

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I understand all sides of the debate, what concerns me is this.

It seems to be an assumption that the network is overtaxed. I have not seen an official statement.
Everyone seems to assume its from the popularity of the Optimus, however I have my doubts since this is not the first web enabled device they released, nor is it the first time data outages have taken place.

As the Optimus is in such short supply from the manufacturer, I fail to see how so many phones could have been sold that could bring down a network.

I believe other issues are at hand causing the outages, and not solely this phone.

I myself do not mind if there are some outages, but I think it would be good customer service to at least inform/apologize for the inconvenience, which they may be doing, but I have not seen it yet.

Regardless of how inexpensive/expensive the service is, you should get what you are promised, so I do understand the frustration there.
I also understand the flip side of the coin, you get what you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463