dEris

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
You can tell it's designed for an HDPI device. Any trained eye can tell by looking at the graphical elements of the launcher. Thanks but no thanks. :)

[ Sent from an LG Optimus V ]

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
One of the main reasons I didn't want an iPhone is that they all look the same to me. Every screen is nothing but a bunch of boxes. And this is supposed to be "stylish"?!? (not referring to the OP, but to Apple OS's theme in general).

Please don't take this as a bash on your desire for big beautiful buttons, I just find it odd that Apple, who once had a commercial depicting Windows as dull-greyish-bigbrother and Apple as the colorful emanicpator, would make everything look so generic.

dEris

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
it looks great and works well. ive been using it for awhile, havent found anything else like it yet.

i dont know what your trying to say but clearly it has no problem running on a 320x480 screen, still looks great and detailed.

explain?

When HDPI graphics are scaled down, you can see its imperfections. Like I said, you need a trained eye. If this was made for a MDPI device and you tried it, you will notice it's way sharper and clearer. Trust me. If it looks good to you, good. I'm just saying I can't use it lol. It bugs me.

[ Sent from an LG Optimus V ]

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Good find but, like the other poster stated it was not made for our phones. MIUI are Chinese roms that require more hardware than our phones have and so the themes will not look as good to someone who knows what the are supposed to look like. I wish we could have full MIUI roms since they are so awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress